WELCOME!

WELCOME! I used this blog to share our family's homeschooling thoughts and experiences. Our oldest child, EL, finished her formal education in May 2017, and we graduated our son, JJ, from High School in May 2021. I will leave this blog up for anyone who wishes to read our curriculum reviews or see what types of field trips and/or activities we participated in.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Make A Card for Grandparents Day

Lee Hansen Graphic
Next Sunday, September 13th, is Grandparent's Day

I found a few sites online that will allow us to make and print out  greeting cards for free, so we decided to make one for each set of grandparents. (Mom & Dad, if you are reading this, I know the surprise of a card in your mailbox is ruined, but I hope you enjoy what the kids sent. Be watching for them!)

Here are the links I found for making/printing your own Grandparents Day cards. I hope you will use this simple idea to show the grandparents in your life that you care about them:



 

2 comments:

  1. FROM GRANDPA M: Tell the children we really enjoyed the Grand parent cards. Made our day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FROM GRANDMA S: Thank you JJ & EL for the neat Grandparents cards! It is good to see JJ writing in cursive, as it is no longer being taught in some schools. Proud of you, JJ. EL, your card is great. I love giving you hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read your comments!