WELCOME!

WELCOME! I used this blog to share our family's homeschooling thoughts and experiences. Our oldest child, EL, finished her formal education in May 2017, and we graduated our son, JJ, from High School in May 2021. I will leave this blog up for anyone who wishes to read our curriculum reviews or see what types of field trips and/or activities we participated in.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Daughter's Drawing of Hoops & YoYo

About a month ago, I mentioned the Hoops & YoYo Video Maker that my kids enjoyed playing with on the computer. Since then, Road Runner began to draw the Hoops & YoYo characters. (Drawing is one of her favorite things to do). Here is one of the drawings she finished. Its such a happy picture, I just wanted to share it. NOTE:  The V's in the sky are birds flying in the distance.

1 comment:

Would love to read your comments!