WELCOME!

Welcome! I am using this blog to share our family's homeschooling thoughts and experiences.

THIS SCHOOL YEAR (2017-2018): Our oldest child, EL, finished her formal education in May, so we only have our son, JJ to school this year. We intend to homeschool him through High School, and will be using a variety of different curriculum choices to complete this goal.

Please feel free to follow along....

Monday, March 13, 2017

Quick Update

This school year is going by fast. I haven't taken many pictures this year, so I haven't had a whole lot to share. The kids are older now, and we just aren't doing as much "fun" hands on types of things. But, I did end up making a few curriculum changes that I want to tell you about, and also want to share what has been working for us. Be watching for these future posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your comments!