WELCOME!

WELCOME! I used this blog to share our family's homeschooling thoughts and experiences. Our oldest child, EL, finished her formal education in May 2017, and we graduated our son, JJ, from High School in May 2021. I will leave this blog up for anyone who wishes to read our curriculum reviews or see what types of field trips and/or activities we participated in.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Kid Snippets Math is Like Life at Our House

Kid Snippets have been going around on the Internet for awhile, and they are so good. They get kids to talk about a given topic, then the adults act out the scene with the kids voices dubbed in. This one about Math is probably my favorite. Not only is it funny, it also reminds me of what math is like in our home! I would consider JJ as the "teacher" and EL as the "student." Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your comments!