WELCOME!

WELCOME! I used this blog to share our family's homeschooling thoughts and experiences. Our oldest child, EL, finished her formal education in May 2017, and we graduated our son, JJ, from High School in May 2021. I will leave this blog up for anyone who wishes to read our curriculum reviews or see what types of field trips and/or activities we participated in.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum, over at GROWING FRUIT, gave me this "Stylish Blogger Award" to add to my blog. Thankyou! So, now, its my turn to pass it on to a few others.


First of all, the rules for the award are as follows:
  • Thank and link back the person who awarded you
  • Share 7 things about yourself 
  • Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers 
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Now, on to the 7 things about me....
  1. Summer is my favorite season, but I am soooo ready for Spring to be here!
  2. I have a huge sweet tooth for candy - just about anything as long as it doesn't have coconut in it.
  3. My favorite candy bar is York Peppermint Patties.
  4. I enjoy going on walks and nature hikes with my family.
  5. We have 2 cats that are like our "babies." They will be 14 years old in April.
  6. My favorite color is purple.
  7. I am not athletic and do not like to play sports.

And, here are the other bloggers I am sending this award to. Feel free to check them out, as they are ALL great blogs. (Some of them - you know who you are - just need a little nudge to get busy and write something new! Hopefully, this little award will help with that. LOL)...

Vanderhoof House
SnowDEN With the Fam
Snips, Snails, & Puppy Dog Tails
Kelly's Ramblings
John 15:5 Academy
Frugal and (mostly) Fake Food Free
Abernethy Airmail
Cooking Up Faith
Duckett Duckett Goose 
For One Another
McIntosh 7
A Stranger in the House of God
Living, Loving and Learning with the Lord
Lives & Times of the Larsons
Pitcher Perfect Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your comments!